This is our S2S Group
We meet on Tuesday Mornings with Beth Kinder;Katie was not here - we missed you!
Oh my goodness what a journey this has become! I can tell you this: God IS Love; HIS Love IS in me; HIS Love flows through me and pours out to others! God IS so BIG & VAST this is so amazing once you grasp it!
It's so is not about "me" or what "I" can do or percieve.....NO! It's about what GOD IS doing in & through me via HIM!!!! I love our group of "Cracked Pots" we are all one of a kind and God made us this way ON PURPOSE - did you hear me? I SAID GOD MADE US ALL CRACKED POTS AND ALL, EACH ONE OF US ONE OF A KIND ON PURPOSE!!!! I have learned and taken so much from each wonderful lady in this group! Through God's opening our hearts and invting us to LEAVE THE STRONGHOLDS OF THE WORLD AND TO COME INTO FOREVER HIS LOVING SAFE GOOD STRONGHOLD we each have embarked on a wonderful Journey of becoming free in God.
Oh we are not through yet with this wonderful study with the most awesome woman who wrote it through God's guidance....no we have a couple of weeks left. I know for me; I am NOT the same woman who began this study......no, I have changed....I am now intentional about spending time in the Word and Intentional about Spending Time with MY GOD.....
There is more to come....stay tuned
God Bless you Beth Kinder, and I thank God for leading me to The Father's House in Vacaville, CA

No comments:
Post a Comment