Monday, May 7, 2012

Customer Service

I know that God wilIl take care of all things- I know this! So why on earth did I let the enemy in while I was dealing with Avon Customer Service? I know why, I truly do: I did not start my morning in prayer....so I was not mentally or spiritually ready to deal with this. Not good! I also missed my class on nutrition and healthy life styles to "deal with" this Avon mess. OK now I "could let this ruin my day" or "I could sit my big ol behind down at Gods feet and ask for salvation"  I am choosing the latter - This day will NOT be ruined or taken away by the enemy. I will call Kaiser and reschedule my Nutrition/Healthy Lifestyles Class and I WILL BE IN A RIGHT MINDSET FOR WORK TODAY.

For you see; that second choice is one born of knowing that GOD LOVES ME & I "LIVE IN" HIS LOVE & GRACE EVERYDAY- EVERY STINKIN DAY! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

God Bless you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment