I am here to tell you that my Friday was a "hot mess" as the younger generation says. Oh well I did NOT start my day in prayer and forgot to take any of my meds; and forgot to walk with Jesus during the day, work was hecktic, then came home had a flood in the kitchen.......'
Sound familiar? It just goes to show "don't stray" from Intentionally spending time with God - when we try to Lead Ourselves; well things get well "yucky". i mean i totally dampened the mood of 5 people who are near and dear to me last night and the sad thing is the "actions" cannot be undone. I did get myself together and apologize but what is done is done. i messed up.
I have learned this: face the matter head on, own up to your part, apologize where needed, ask those who are affected for forgivenss, go to God & confess, ask God for forgiveness, spend some time in prayer then know that God is with you ALWAYS - HE just is - Agape Love - and do what you should be doingas a child of God. HUMILITY is a wonderful thing - being humble is PRICELESS. Being in the center of God's Stronghold is even more amazing!!!!!
I was operating in fear:
F -alse
E -veidence
A -ppearing
R -eal
yucky place to live and it's full of stinkin thinkin......eeewwwww
We must Guard our Hearts every day: The Amplified Bible: Matthew 26:41 All of you must keep awake (give strict attention, be cautious and awake) and WATCH and PRAY, that you may not come into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Message Bible: Luke 8:15 - "But the seed in the good earth-these are the good-hearts who seize the Word and hold on NO MATTER WHAT, sticking with it until there's a harvest" - my thoughts: yep and I want to be in that harvest; I am going to stick with this- sure it's hard work but hard work is worth it- we win in God.
So my friends; today is a new day that God has made and I will be glad-yes I will, and I will rejoice in it; how about you?
All for now
No comments:
Post a Comment