So I am in week 2 of the Small Group - Bible Study stronghold to STRONGHOLD. I really am disocovering a lot about myself and my walk with God.
In so reading this passage: "Walking with her copanion removed the desire to even go down that old path; which she knew was real victory."
Upon finishing reading that I hear:
"Jeannette take my hand"
me- "what?"
again - "Jeannette take my hand"
Me- "Why?"
-- "You need to take my hand - you say you trust me"
Me "OK (reaching out my hand)"
then silence, so I read those lines again
Then I see myself walking down this dirt path; just me walking and walking, the path becomes muddy and gooey and hard to walk through; I look back and there is nothing there; everything is gone
then I hear it:
--"take my hand - follow me"
This time no hesitation; I "take the hand" and walk and walk. The road is less muddy less gooey easier to traverse.
I then see something float away and I ask "what was that?" Answer: "your doubt"
more walking.....then I see something else float away..."what's that?" Answer: "your shame" walking walking....
I ask "what's your name?" Answer: "your redeemer - follow me"
More silence ~Then this is what I hear:
"If you really love me and if you completely turst in me stay this path with me- let go of your quickness to "strike-out" at others - HEAR them, SEE them; LOOK to ME for hope and help."
That was it! Wow!
So down this path so far: doubt and shame have been taken; and I need to be careful of my responses to people and learn to trust.
Wow! this is powerful stuff and I am happy to be on this New Journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment